The XpressRun Platform may only be used by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under law. The XpressRun Platform is not available to children (persons under the age of 18) or Users who have had their User account temporarily or permanently deactivated. By becoming a User, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old, and that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into and abide by the terms of this Agreement. You may not allow other persons to use your User account, and you agree that you are the sole authorized user of your account. You agree to use the Services for lawful purposes only.
As a Rider, you understand that request or use of the Services may cause charges to you (“Charges”). Charges may include fares and other applicable fees, tolls, surcharges, and taxes, plus any tips to the Driver that you elect to pay. XpressRun has the authority and reserves the right to determine and modify pricing or quoting a price for a specific ride when you make a request. Pricing may vary based on the service you request (e.g., XpressRun Eco, XpressRun Luxury). You review the price quote within the XpressRun app and will be responsible for all Charges incurred under your User account regardless of your awareness of such Charges or the amounts of the same.
Fares. The fares per ride are quoted in the XpressRun app for Riders prior to requesting a ride.
Fees and Other Charges.
- Service Fee. You may be charged a “Service Fee” for each ride.
- Prime Time. For high demand for Services (“Prime Time”), you acknowledge that Charges may increase substantially.
- Cancellation Fee. After requesting a ride, you may cancel it through the XpressRun app. However, in certain cases, a cancellation fee may apply. You may also be charged if you fail to show up after requesting a ride.
- Damage Fee. If a Driver reports that you have materially damaged the Driver's vehicle, you agree to pay a damage fee of up to $250 depending on the extent of the damage (as determined by XpressRun in its sole discretion), towards vehicle repair or cleaning (“Damage Fee”). XpressRun reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify or otherwise require documentation of damages prior to processing the Damage Fee.
- Tolls. Sometimes, tolls (or return tolls) may apply to your ride. We do not guarantee that the amount charged by XpressRun will match the toll charged to the Driver, if any.
- Other Charges. Other fee and surcharges may apply to your ride, including: actual or anticipated airport fees, state or local fees, and event fees as determined by XpressRun. In addition, where required by law, XpressRun will collect taxes.
- Tips. Following a ride, you may elect to tip your Driver in cash or through the XpressRun application. Any tips will be provided entirely to the Driver.
- Facilitation of Charges. All Charges are facilitated through Stripe, a third-party payment processing service. XpressRun may replace its third-party payment processing services without notice to you. Charges will only be made through the XpressRun Platform. Except for tips, cash payments are strictly prohibited. Your payment of Charges to XpressRun satisfies your payment obligation for your use of the XpressRun Platform and Services.
- Refunds. All Charges are non-refundable. This no-refund policy will apply regardless of your decision to terminate usage of the XpressRun Platform, any disruption to the XpressRun Platform or Services, or any other reason.
- Coupons. You may receive coupons that you can apply toward payment of certain Charges upon completion of a Ride. Coupons are only valid for use on the XpressRun Platform, and are not transferable or redeemable for cash except as required by law. Coupons cannot be combined, and if the cost of your ride exceeds the credit or discount value we will charge your payment method on file for the outstanding cost of the Ride. For quoted or variable fares, XpressRun may deduct the amount attributable to the Service Fee, Tolls, or Other Charges before application of the coupon. Additional restrictions on coupons may apply as communicated to you in a relevant promotion or by clicking on the coupon within the Promotions section of the XpressRun app.
- Credit Card Authorization. Upon addition of a new payment method or each ride request, XpressRun may seek authorization of your selected payment method to verify the payment method, ensure the ride cost will be covered, and protect against unauthorized behavior. The authorization is not a charge; however, it may reduce your credit by the authorization amount until your bank’s next processing cycle. Should our authorization exceed the total funds on deposit in your account, you may be subject to overdraft of NSF charges by the bank issuing your debit or prepaid card. We cannot be held responsible for these charges and cannot assist you in recovering them from your issuing bank.